The Top 10 James Ingram Radio Hits - Tribute by John Beaudin
The Top 10 James Ingram Radio Hits
We lost James Ingram and he was only 66. Let's take a look at his top 10 radio hits
(10) #58 “There's No Easy Way” but was #14 R&B hit and peaked at #7 on the U.S. AC Charts
(9) #45 but was #6 R&B hit and peaked at#5 on the AC Charts. “How Do You Keep the Music Playing” From the 1983 James Ingram album “It's Your Night” Another duet with Patti Austin.
(8) #31 – The Secret Garden (Sweet Seduction Suite) which features Quincy Jones, Al B Sure, El DeBarge and Barry White released in 1990
(7) #17 - “Just Once” from Quincy Jones' 1981 “The Dude Album
(6) #19 - “Yah Mo B There” a duet with Michael McDonald from December 1983. Another one from the Ingram album “It's your Night.”
(5) #15 - “What About Me” with Kenny Rogers and Kim Carnes from Kenny's album of the same name. Released in 1984.
(4) #14 - “One Hundred Ways” from Quincy Jones' 1981 “The Dude Album
(3) #2 - “Somewhere Out There” a duet with Linda Ronstadt from the 1986 film “An American Tail.”
(2) #1 - “I Don't Have The Heart” from his 1989 album “Its Real.” The single was released August 25, 1990. It was his last pop hit.
(1) #1 – “Baby, Come To Me” a duet with Patti Austin from Austin's 1982 album “Every Home Should Have One.”
VISIT OUR ALBUM AND BOOK PICK AT THE ROCK HISTORY BOOK STOR https://www.amazon.com/shop/rockhistorymusic
HELP SUPPORT ROCK HISTORY MUSIC..CHECK OUT OUR STORE FOR T-SHIRTS, MUGS ETC
John Beaudin has been in major market radio (Edmonton, Vancouver & Calgary) for 35 years and a music journalist since 1989. He graduated from Broadcasting school as a news man so he would have the skills to write about the artists that inspired him since he bought his first album, “Madman Across The Water” by Elton John as a teen. In the 80's Beaudin was the host of the syndicated radio show “The Cross Canada Report” which had two versions (Rock and A/C). Beaudin was also asked to be a judge at the Juno Awards (Canada's answer to the Grammys) Twice. He has anchored every position in radio including morning and afternoon drive and was a Program and Music Director for The Breeze and California 103 in Calgary. He currently hosts the popular Lovesongs at QM-FM in Vancouver and on iHeartRadio.
To Follow John Beaudin's posts on all subjects https://www.facebook.com/JohnBeaudinBroadcaster/
To Follow John's “Rock News” only posts FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/rockhistorybook
John Beaudin Official Website http://www.johnbeaudin.com
TWITTER for Rock History Music https://twitter.com/rockhistorybook
TWITTER for John https://twitter.com/johnbeaudin
Subscribe to this Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChUv5CZuAuh08DfHA8klNSA?view_as=subscriber
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR SISTER ROCK CHANNEL https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDKUUfqq_iuwk63pZEUOTIQ
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CANADIAN MUSIC ONLY CHANNEL https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFpz17zDi5ShOVQBiNZV8xA
Heading West by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license ()