AMP's Head of Advice Compliance testifies at the Banking Royal Commission (2.11)
Sarah Britt, Head of Advice Compliance at AMP, is being questioned over inappropriate financial advice from an AMP adviser, only identified as Mr E.
Recorded on 23 April 2018 at the Owen Dixon Commonwealth Law Courts Building in Melbourne.
Exhibit documents: https://bit.ly/2IFnXIg
Witness statement: https://bit.ly/2IBSTci
Testimony held during the second round of public hearings on financial advice in Australia at the Royal Commission into Misconduct in the Banking, Superannuation and Financial Services Industry.
Content republished from the Royal Commission's website as permitted by its Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International licence.
© Commonwealth of Australia 2018.
- The blunt advice you might not want to hear after the banking inquiry | News Breakfast
- Why The Royal Commission Report Is A Fail
- A Banking Royal Commission Special Report
- Big banks to face criminal charges | Nine News Australia
- Royal Commission: Will My Bank Change? | Nine News Australia
- What the royal commission proposals mean for your money
- Banks win from 'disappointing' royal commission report, shares surge - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
- Big four banks’ shares climb despite Hayne royal commission report | Australia news | The Guardian
- The dominance of Australia’s big four banks under threat | ABC News
- We should have got on with banking royal commission earlier, Turnbull says | Australia news | The Guardian
- Banking royal commission: Australia reacts to report slamming CBA, ANZ, Westpac, NAB
- This letter from the big banks helped shape the royal commission - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
- What does the banking royal commission report mean for consumers? - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
- NAB bosses come in for special criticism from banking royal commissioner Kenneth Hayne - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
- Banking royal commission report: Scott Morrison, Josh Frydenberg to act ‘immediately’
- Bank bosses answer the royal commission blast
- Banks may face criminal charges after final royal commission report | Australia news | The Guardian
- Banking royal commission calls for compensation, crackdowns and an overhaul of financial regulators - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
- Government to act on all 76 banking royal commission recommendations | ABC News
- Banking royal commission report takes axe to sales culture in finance - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
- Australian banking sector 'dishonest', scathing final royal commission report finds | SBS News
- How will the findings of the banking Royal Commission affect me? - Hack - triple j
- Awkward: Commissioner Hayne declines to shake Josh Frydenberg's hand
- Report threatens to rewrite rules for corporate Australia | ABC News
- Banking Royal Commission: Big banks could face criminal charges
- The banking royal commission final report at a glance
- Hayne verdict LIVE: Scandal-plagued banks face reckoning
- Banks brace for scathing Royal Commission report | Nine News Australia
- Morning Report 4 Feb 19 : Tech lags US gains - Royal Commission findings loom locally
- Banking royal commission: Final report released, what will it mean for Australians?
- 'How stupid can you be': Bank sends letter to dead father of royal commission ...
- Closing addresses for the Banking Royal Commission
- The CEO of Commonwealth Bank testifies at the Banking Royal Commission
- Royal Commission Season 1 & 2 - ( New Movie ) 2019 Latest Nigerian Movie
- Australia's banks offer mea culpa ahead of royal commission report | Australia news | The Guardian
- Banking Royal Commission 101
- Australian Royal Commission on child sexual abuse vs JW org March 10, 2017
- CBA boss says ‘there should be consequences' for repeated failures – live | Australia news | The Guardian
- Guns, drugs and money laundering: CBA's AUSTRAC charges